Skip to content
Pricing Terms and Conditions
- all prices listed in this web site are in US Dollars
- all prices are FOB Mill, Vancouver, Canada and subject to freight
- all prices are subject to final confirmation
- all prices are subject to change at any time
Payment Terms and Conditions
- all payments to be made in the currency of the Quote, Sales Order and Invoice
- orders for standard products to be paid prior to shipment
- custom made and custom stained orders require 50% deposit at confirmation of order
- payment terms are subject to final confirmation
- payments options include VISA, Mastercard, wire transfer, Letter of Credit, check, bank draft or money order
- checks from USA banks can take up to 30 calendar days to clear accounts, which can delay shipments
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- The Buyer may elect to provide their own freight, handling and cargo insurance
- Freight supplied by the Seller to be arranged by, and at the discretion of the Seller.
- Freight supplied by the Seller, domestic and international, to include cargo insurance covering 110% of the value of the Commercial Invoice.
- Full documentation provided for each shipment as required by the trade, mode of transport, international regulations, banking institutions and the buyer, to the best of the Seller’s abilities.
- The title of the goods to be deemed for all purposes to have passed to the buyers when the goods have been loaded on to the originating mode of transport.
- Force Majeure – the seller shall not be liable for non-shipment, non-delivery nor delay arising from war, restraint of rulers, fire, flood, droughts, storms, strikes and so on, or of any cause over which they have no control. In such cases, the Seller is entitled to cancel totally or partially.
Warranties, Claims, Refunds and Returns Policies
- A full selection of warranties are available on most all products offered within. Please contact the Seller to clarify the warranty options.
- Any warranties, guarantees, claims of performance or durability listed on this website are limited to those as expressly presented by the manufacturer.
- WoodRoof.com does not supplement existing warranties offered by the manufacturers or treatment companies.
Claims, Refunds and Returns
- All claims for damages or shortages must be recorded with the carrier, and reported to the Seller in writing within 24 hours. All such claims must be supported with photographs and a written description of the claim.
- All claims for quality or grade must be presented to the Seller within 30 days of receipt of goods, and prior to installation.
- Claims on opened and partially used materials will not be accepted.
- Full refund, return, replacement and/or removal of original shipment at no additional cost to the buyer subject to confirmation that goods are deemed to be “off grade” as set out by the rules and regulations of the grading authorities and trade governing bodies – i.e. the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau.